Why I Write

This site is dedicated to my sister. She likes to hear me tell story's about the events that have taken place in my life. She is under the belief that they are funny. Maybe they are and maybe they are not. You, however can decide for yourself as to weather or not these story's are funny. Some are stupid and some are crazy! Enjoy.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Church

Have you ever noticed the name brand of the toilet seat you use everyday.  I haven't either, until today.  Apparently there is a company out there that has such confidence in there product that they decided to name a toilet seat Church.  That is a pretty brave thing to do in my opinion. 
Just imagine the possibilitys of being able to tell somebody you have to use the bathroom.  I need to go visit the church.  I have to make a donation to the church. I need to attend the church. I have to replenish the holy water at the church. You could go on and on. 
One thing is for certain though. Nobody will ever be able to accuse me of not attending church.  Infact I attend church daily and most days it is twice a day.

1 comment:

  1. Love it. I will definitely investigate my toilet seat and make sure that I am spending an adequate amount of time in "church". Which denomination do you think it is? I say Pentecostal because all the seats are plain. They're not much for frill, ya know!! Just kiddin!

    ReplyDelete