Why I Write

This site is dedicated to my sister. She likes to hear me tell story's about the events that have taken place in my life. She is under the belief that they are funny. Maybe they are and maybe they are not. You, however can decide for yourself as to weather or not these story's are funny. Some are stupid and some are crazy! Enjoy.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

CHRISTMAS

There is something about the holidays that provide me with alot of comedy.  Weather it be the accidental use of a dirty channel on your parents t.v. or the constant use of small jokes thrown at your short brother in law.  Regardless, this is my favorite time of year. This year is ecpecially exciting because of my kids.  Kai is 6, and Reed is 2.  They both are excited about getting presents this year, not that they weren't excited last year,  but Reed didn't completely understand the happenings of Christmas last year.  So this year should be epic. 
There are a few things I am really looking forward too.  First is my wife and kids opening their gifts, but second is the look on my nephews face when he opens his scooter tomorrow night.  This scooter originally cost 140.00 but hibbets had it on sale for 15.00.  Crazy deal!!! Originally I was only buying 1 for Kai, but when I was told that they had 2 left I couldn't pass up the opportunity to get my nephew the second one.
So here is to hoping that everybody gets to laugh this coming weekend, and that we all remember what Christmas is truly about.

1 comment: