Why I Write

This site is dedicated to my sister. She likes to hear me tell story's about the events that have taken place in my life. She is under the belief that they are funny. Maybe they are and maybe they are not. You, however can decide for yourself as to weather or not these story's are funny. Some are stupid and some are crazy! Enjoy.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Title Pick

Well, I have decided to let the two people who read this blog, choose the next story that I write.

The choices are:
Dad's Remote Control - My Dad going CRAZY
The Drive to School - Fat Lady going CRAZY
First Hunting Trip - Father in Law try's to Kill me
Hey Guys Watch This - Father in Law thinks he is evil Kanevil
Motorcycle Tree Stunt - I am Evil Kanevil
Mouse Hunt - Mono e mono
The Willoughby War - Forth of July explosion

So tell me what you want to hear.  Oh yea, Tessa, I already know which story that you want to hear, but if I tell it now you will stop reading this blog.  So with that said it might end up being the last one that I write.

2 comments:

  1. I'll go with the Willoughby War also, so that you don't have to pick yourself. And, I will not stop reading this blog. IT's my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete